Thursday, September 18, 2008

I heart Europe

Our anniversary is coming up pretty soon here. 5 years. (Cannot believe Tim's put up with me for this long.) I think that's a pretty major feat and rather worthy of a celebration. So...today I kinda booked us a little weekend getaway to Barcelona. Ole! Yo quiero tapas!

As if that wasn't enough for one day, I got wind from Sarah, another expat (see http://www.regensblog.com/) that Air France was having a killer one-day sale on flights to Paris. So, whoopsie, I accidentally booked that too. Giggle. Barcelona AND Paris. Ah, good day. Very good day.

2 comments:

Jul said...

Ooo, isn't booking travel fun? Thanks to Sarah, we also ended the day with a nice long weekend in Paris.

J said...

Barcelona and Paris are indeed lovely - you'll have a great time (and be warm in the former). However, you'll need to revisit both. A weekend isn't enough time for either.